Living on-campus is a great way to make friends and get involved in campus life. Visit the Housing Services website for details about living options. Housing is never guaranteed so it is important to submit your application as soon as possible after you confirm your intent to enroll.

Please contact Elizabeth Chelini at elizabeth.chelini@sonoma.edu or by phone at (707) 664-2541 with any questions of for more information. Be sure to identify yourself as a new international student for the upcoming term.

Degree-seeking students can apply online through MySSU once you have submitted your Student Enrollment Reservation (SER) form and confirmed your intent to enroll at SSU.

Semester at Sonoma and CSU IP exchange students must apply differently. Please refer to Step 3 on the Admitted Students webpage for more information on how you can apply for on-campus housing.


Campus life is a huge part of the American college experience. Living off-campus is suitable for more independent students who are not looking for this experience. If you are interested in living off-campus, there are several options to choose from. See the Housing Services website for Off Campus Housing Assistance. We also partner with International Student Placements to offer a homestay option to our international students.