Application Processes

  • As of the Spring 2018 admission cycle, the application process is moving online to Cal State Apply.
  • Please visit our SEIE Admissions page before applying. This page includes:
    • Pointers on how to use the Cal State Apply site
    • Important dates and deadlines
    • Information about Financial Aid
    • Information for international students

As this is a new process, please work closely with the BA Advisor, Susie McFeeters, 707-664-2601, and with our Admissions Specialist, James Peavler, 707-664-2682, so they can support you throughout the process.

The Saturday Hybrid BA Degree Completion program can accept a maximum of 15 students per cohort. Once we have received 15 applications we will start a waiting list, and if we receive enough applications, we will begin another cohort. Applicants may also move off the waiting list if someone cancels. Or, if space is available after the preferred deadline, we may continue to accept applications.

Pre-Admission Advising

Susie McFeeters provides pre-admission advising. Please mail, e-mail, or fax copies of your transcripts to her, and she will evaluate your situation and tell you what you need to do, if anything, in order to fulfill the entrance requirements. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to seek advising before submitting an application. Due to the volume of requests, please allow at least a week for Susie to complete your assessment.


The fee as of Fall 2017 for each 10-unit course is $425 per unit for a total of $4,250 per semester, which comes to $17,000 for the entire 40 units. Students who need additional coursework to complete degree requirements will be responsible for those fees.

The fee rate you started at is locked in for the duration of the program so long as you are continuously enrolled. If you interrupt your studies for one or more semesters, you will be subject to any applicable fee increases.

Fees can be paid by check, money order, credit card, or through financial aid. Vocational Rehabilitation or Veteran's funding may also be applied, depending on eligibility.