Student Grievance

Students in Winter, Summer, SEIE Degree Programs or Special Session Courses for Credit

If you have a grievance, please click the button below:

All other students (OLLI, SSALI, EXCEL, Professional Programs otherwise):

Please contact the School of Extended and International Education to meet with the dean after you meet with the instructor to resolve the issue informally., or 707-664-2394.