- When you register online, the system will automatically update your fees and post them to your MySSU Student Center within 24 hours.
- During manual registration, fees are collected at the time you register.
- We do not call students about outstanding balances. You will receive reminder e-mail messages until your balance due is received.
- If you fail to pay by the deadline for your registration period as stated on the Registration Basics page, you may be disenrolled.
- The Seawolf Services Center site has illustrated instructions for paying online.
- Applies to registration or changes to your schedule August 20 through September 4.
- Fee is applied once for all transactions in the same day.
- Special Studies, Internships and Project Continuation are exempt from late fees.
If you wish to pay your fees at the time you register online:
- Go to MySSU.
- Click on the Account Inquiry link under the Finances bar. Your account balance will be displayed.
- At the bottom of your Account Summary, use the green Make Online Payment button.
Online Registration (April 23 through May 25 and July 30 through August 10): payment can be made through these methods up through August 10:
- Credit card - We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Note: SSU began adding a 2.75% card processing fee for online credit card payments on and after July 1, 2017.
- In your MySSU student account, use the green View Bill or Make a Payment button
- Click on the Payments button after you have logged in at the Login portal.
- Call the SEIE office at 707-664-2394 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- To avoid the 2.75% credit card processing fee, you may pay using either of these methods:
- Electronic Check - click on the Payments button after you have logged in at the Login portal and follow the instructions.
- Paper Check or Money Order - Make payable to Sonoma State University
- Can be delivered in person to the SEIE office in Stevenson 1012 on or before August 10 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Mail to the address below, postmarked by August 6 so it reaches us in time. Please include your Student ID for faster processing.
- Registration or schedule changes must be made via phone or in person
- Payment is due at time of registration/change.
- On and after August 20, registration and schedule changes are subject to a non-refundable $25 late registration fee, charged daily for all transactions made that day. (Special Studies, Internships, and Project Continuation exempted).
- You must reapply for federal and state financial aid every year: you are not automatically re-enrolled. You must also complete all To-Do items, including entrance counseling, before funds will be disbursed.
- Remember to regularly check your SSU e-mail and MySSU accounts for updates.
- If your financial aid does not disburse in a timely manner, or if your award is insufficient to cover your fees, you are responsible for paying the balance by the stated deadlines.
- You must have cleared all of your Financial Aid To Do items in order for your award to be packaged before the August 10 payment deadline.
- FAILURE TO DO SO MAY REQUIRE YOU TO PAY YOUR FEES UP FRONT AND BE REIMBURSED LATER.
1801 East Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
Manual Registration (August 13 through 17) and Late registration (August 20 through September 4):
Financial aid may be available to students who are enrolled in an academic credit program totalling 30 units or more. Please go to the SEIE Financial Aid website for more information.
If you are active duty personnel or a reservist, or a veteran or retired military, or a dependent of one of those categories, you may qualify for funding. Please contact the Veterans Affairs office. They may require documentation, such as a DD-214 or a military ID.
Full refunds are given only if a class is dropped BEFORE the first day of the semester. On or after August 20, the amount returned will be pro-rated based on the schedule posted in our Drop/Refunds policy. The Late Registration fee is non-refundable, and in some circumstances late registrants may not be eligible for any refund.