University Police Forms


Campus Security Authority Crime Reporting Form (pdf)

Persons designated as "Campus Security Authorities" by the Jeanne Clery Act must use this form to report Clery reportable crimes to Police & Services. This form is also used as the year-end report for Campus Security Authorities to whom no crimes were reported. For more information on Clery reportable crimes and Campus Security Authorities, please contact Sgt. Judy Mefferd.

Application for Records/Report Request (pdf)

This form is required when members of the public or persons involved in police incidents or traffic collisions would like to obtain a copy of a police report or other official document. Please review the circumstances under which state and federal laws permit the release of police records.

Return this form to Police Services, Records Section by fax (707-664-2248), mail (1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928) or in person at Police & Parking Services, Verdot Village.

Officer/Staff Request Form (pdf)

This form is required when planning certain types of events on campus. This form must be printed and filled out. Please consult with your event planner if you need further information. Completed forms should be returned to Conferences, Events and Catering, Salazar Hall.