Getting ready for the Project Proposal Presenation
Please make sure you have the following items eady for the presentation.
- Make sure you faculty advisor is present!
- Make sure BOTH your industry and academic advisors agree with what you are doing! If you do not have the full support of your advisors you will have a hard time convincing anyone else that you have a good project! Show your documents and slides to your advisor. Ask for feedback! Complete the Faculty Advisor Approvals Form
to receive grade for EE 492.
- Please ask your client to be available if possible.
- Make sure your web page is updated; your web page must include names, project title, & proposal documents. Add some notes about how SRJC students can help your group
- Prepare your presentation slides - Use this example: presentationSlides
Practice together; be ready for the presentation. Make sure you have shared your slides with your advisor!
Complete the project document:
- Add the link to your web page
- Make sure youe references appear with correct format
- Make sure you mention very specificaly what you plan to accomplish by the first meeting in January
__________ AT THE PRESENATION:____________
- Have a folder and include the following items in there:
- - SIX copies of the Project Proposal Evalution Form-
- - Project Proposal Document (hardcopy) - don't forget to leave a copy in the DropBox
- - Submit at least one meeting log with your faculty advisor
- This is how your project report is graded: Project Proposal Report Rubric
- This is how your presentation is evalauted: Project Proposal Presentation Rubric
- ANY PRESENTATION GRADE LESS THAN 80% will NOT PASS --> You need to redo your presentation in January . In this case the highest grade you can receive will be C+.
- Teams that do NOT pass in January must RETAKE the EE 492 course next Fall.