- Complete weekly homework assignments. Homework assignments can be
"recycled" in order to earn full credit for the assignment.
- Complete 4 “lab reports” in which you record your questions, analyses and conclusions about various projects (the format of these reports is described in a separate handout).
- Locate and summarize 8 empirical journal articles relevant to your chosen research project (see sample annotated bibliography for format).
- Write a short summary of your research topic.
- Present your data analysis as part of a PowerPoint presentation.
- Complete a first and final draft of the individual data anlysis paper (grading criteria is described in a separate handout).
Heather Smith, Ph.D.
Lab Report Format
Grading rubric for lab report
Grading criteria for final data analysis paper