Frequently Asked Questions

Click to expand and collapse each section. Or expand/collapse all.

You should complete this form (with your advisor) before the deadline for the semester you wish to graduate in (current deadline is available online). The form will be “evaluated” by the university and you will receive feedback on the classes you need to complete in order to graduate as well as whether there are any loose ends (e.g., transfer credits, incompletes in courses, WEPT, etc.) that need attention. You should check your ARR (Academic Requirement Report) carefully to ensure that you are on track for graduation, a guide on How to read your Academic Requirement Report has been created to do this.

Typically students begin in their junior year, although you may begin at any time. You may take your 4 units in different semesters and different sites (e.g. 2 units in fall at the D.A.’s office and 2 units in spring at the homeless shelter).