Frequently Asked Questions

Click Here to Expand/Collapse all

This is one of our most frequently asked questions. We recommend $1,300 per semester for on-campus residents. View our brochure on the breakdown.

You can use your WolfBucks at all campus dining venues, the University Store, all campus vending machines, all campus copy centers and copy machines, Student Center and Green Music Center Box Offices, and the Recreation Center. Visit our Locations page for a campus map featuring these locations.

Yes! Your parents or guardians can add funds to your account if you have set up a Parent PIN for them. See the
step-by-step process on how to create a Guest Username.

WolfBucks roll over from semester to semester and never expire!

Report lost cards immediately to the Seawolf Service Center at (707) 664-2308. Your account will be temporarily frozen until a replacement card is issued. Replacement cards are available at Seawolf Services beginning at a cost of $30 per card. The cardholder is responsible for unauthorized use of the card until report of loss is received by Seawolf Services. If a card is lost when Seawolf Services is not open, the account can be frozen by notifying any of the campus dining venues.