Academic Student Employees

Student employees performing certain types of academically-related work are classified in pay titles that are part of a collective bargaining agreement, Unit 11 (Academic Student Employees) represented by the International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America, AFL-CIO and its Local Union 4123. Here is general information for use by potential and current employees in this bargaining unit and by supervisors and managers.