Loan Counseling, MPN, & ASLA

Quick Links to Loan Counseling, MPN, & ASLA

If you haven't previously received a Direct Loan (subsidized or unsubsidized) at SSU, you must complete online Entrance Counseling. Prior to graduating or leaving school, Direct Loan borrowers must complete Exit Counseling. Through the Exit Counseling process, we will collect updated contact information from you.

To take out a Direct Loan for the first time, you must also complete an electronic Master Promissory Note (MPN).

All borrowers should complete the Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement each year a new federal loan is accepted

Please use the links below to complete these requirements. Note: You will need your FSA ID to access these sites.

Loan Counseling

Master Promissory Note (MPN)

Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement (ASLA)