Health & Accident

During the period covered by the License Agreement, the student is encouraged to obtain health and accident insurance. Many dependent students are covered under their parents or guardians insurance. However, if you are interested in purchasing health insurance please visit the CSU Health Link site which is a program affiliated with Sonoma State's Associated Students. The Associated Students can be reached at (707) 664-2815.

Personal Belongings

The University has no insurance to cover the personal or property damage of students. Students are strongly encouraged to obtain such insurance, such as a renter's policy. Sometimes this will be covered under a parent's homeowner's policy, but you will want to check with your insurance agent about the details. CSI Insurance Agency, National Student Services, Inc , GradGuard, Fidelty, and Progressive Insurance specialize in providing renter insurance policies at reasonable rates.

Other Resources

Homeowners Insurance Reviews