is a monthly electrical engineering challenge that promotes creative thinking. Challenges are chosen from a variety of electrical engineering disciplines and go beyond the material taught in classroom.
- All Sonoma Sate University students majoring or minoring in electrical engineering are eligible to participate.
- Submissions must be made by email to address specified on the challenge flyer using the specified subject line.
- Submissions must be made by the deadline. Early submissions are encouraged.
- Full solutions are required – not just answers – with justifications for all assumptions made.
- Submissions may be made in either PDF or MS Word document formats.
- Each student is allowed only one submission.
- Winner is announced by the date specified on the flyer.
- The decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The submission closest to the actual solution is the winning submission.
- The winner is presented with a $25 gift card.